#IHAD2CHANGE 2018 is a wrap
I am still trying to formulate the words around what exactly happened on Saturday at #IHAD2CHANGE2018! OMG!!!! Like, for real, I don't even know what to say. I will say this though, if you missed it...you missed it!
Join me as I count the ways that “It’s my time to… awed us...
1. Smiling faces and warm hugs greeting every guest
2. The décor made you feel like the beautiful autumn outdoors were inside (How about that backdrop….NICE, I know!)
3. Lady entrepreneur vendors with exclusive and quality products
4. The VIP as well as Regular Swag bag and Program (keep your notes…you may need them for your next season)
5. Thehostess with the mostess – Deacon Keshia…. (Entertaining, funny and kept it all the way LIVE!!!!!!)
6. Our theme song “It’s my time…by Kelly Price (can you still hear it?)
7. The Food, The Food, The Food…oh my (soooooo gooooood) and our servers (thank you young ladies J)
8. Gifts, gifts and more gifts....SWAG!
9. Light of Life Church’s Praise Team (YES, YES and YES!!!)… (this is how I fight my battles…shall I go on?)
10. Empowered by Praise Dance Ministry…I’m still twirling (the spirit was there)
11. THE SPEAKERS...THE SPEAKERS...THE SPEAKERS!!!! (FIRE!!!!!)
12. Introduction of Change Academy – No worries you can still sign up, click below for more information
I'm going to stop there because, you had to be there. I am extremely grateful to be in a position to gather women for a time such as this…a time for fellowship, empowerment, encouragement, and elevation. Testimonies are pouring in like crazy, please if you have not shared your feedback, I would love to hear your thought. Inbox me on Social Media or email me at email@example.com.